Our Happy Earth Collection celebrates slow, mindful, sustainable and ethical art!
The 'Boho Gypsy' Rainbow Wall Hanging has been hand-knotted using:
- 100% recycled Bobbiny cotton
- fair trade, recycled, handpainted sari silk ribbon
- fair trade, recycled cotton frizz
- fair trade art yarn, crafted by a team of artisans in Nepal using 100% New Zealand Merino wool
- luxe, ethically manufactured cotton, created sustainably from pulp to fibre.
Hanging on a natural Tasmanian Oak dowel, the textures and colours of this rainbow wall hanging make this a one-of-a-kind, bespoke piece of art, that not only looks gorgeous in your home, but is mindful of our environment.
Handmade in Brisbane by Slow Yarn.
This wall hanging comes beautifully packaged in a handmade, reusable calico bag.
Colours*: Eucalyptus green, nude, coral and mint.
Size: Dowel: 45cm. Macrame piece measures approx. 31cm long (excluding hanging rope).
Ready to Ship: This piece is ready to ship to her new home!
*Please note that colours may appear slightly different in real life to colour on screen.